For more than 20 years we have been serving our customers in the field of image and data acquisition.
In 2006 we were the first company to present the passport office of the future at Cebit.
We produce our products ourselves and guarantee a repair service within half a day.
We are trusted by institutions, universities and companies in over 12 different countries.
Advantage through experience
For more than 20 years, we have been serving our customers in the fields of biometric image and data capture, security documents and security systems. We always strive to offer our customers the best possible solution at the best possible price.
A continuous further development of our systems goes without saying.
As a milestone on the way to paperless passport application without media breaks, in view of the passport office of the future, the Cebit 2006 must be mentioned, where we presented our system as the first company worldwide, in cooperation with the BMI.
– secure identification through digital image integration
– citizen-friendly, cost-effective capture and data-secure processing of digital images with biometric features
– relief of municipalities through efficient processes, ID card “just in time
In addition, we have installed personal identification systems, access control and time and attendance systems at many governorates and nongovernmental organizations in Europe and Central Africa.
In addition, we are responsible for the forgery protection of the diplomas of many universities.
DiBiKo and DiBiDat, the systems for capturing, verifying and processing biometric data for the electronic passport (ePassport), the new ID card, driver’s license, visa, health card and various other documents with biometric data.
Because security is becoming more and more important in a globalized world, we have specialized exactly in your needs.
We have the right system for every need, from a barrier-free booth to a smart desktop or mobile solution.
– Biometric passport photos habe the size 3,5 x 4,5 cm
– The height of the face must be approx. 70 – 80
– The image must be sharp, high-contrast and evenly lit
– The background must be monochrome, bright and without patterns
– The head must be straight, eyes open and looking at the camera
– Neutral facial expression and closed mouth are mandatory
– Head coverings are only allowed for religious reasons
– Special rules apply for children and babies